Easy Crochet Doll
If you love amigurumi crafts then you certainly will enjoy following this amazing crochet along. As amigurumi lovers, we often make animals and sometimes dolls. So, if you would like to learn how to make some simple dolls then you are on the right track. These dolls can be made as gifts for your kids and loved ones.
- 3.5 mm (E) Furls Crochet Hook
- Worsted Weight (4) Yarn
- 2 – 12 mm Safety Eyes in preferred color
- 9 – 9 mm Buttons in preferred color(s)
- Polyester Stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Multiple Stitch Markers
- Black Embroidery Thread
- Sewing Thread and Needle
- Sewing Pins (optional but helps make the assembly process easier)
- Blush and Make-up Brush (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Where can you buy this yarn without ordering thru web site? . /
Hello Marsha 😊
You can confirm from the nearest Walmart store. If not available, you can use any Acrylic, Worsted Weight (4) yarn as a substitute.
Good luck 🍀
Cute dolls, but there was no pattern.
Hello Joanne 😊
Did you click on the “click here to learn more” link?