Baby Boy Cardigan
It’s time to make some cardigans for your boys! This cardigan we have before us today will be great for those little guys as it is easy to put on and take off. Yeah, we all know how babies can get grumpy when taking off or wearing clothes. The collar, texture and design of this cardigan is just great. So, let’s pick up our crochet hooks and yarn and get ready to make something amazing.
- Worsted weight size 4 yarn
- J(6mm)for the body of the sweater and H(5 mm) hook for the ribbed collar. Use any size hook to attain gauge.
- Three or four 1/2-inch wooden buttons
- Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
- Stitch markers. You can also use safety pins or paper clips in place of stitch markers.
Write a comment