Seashell Coin Purse
I am in love with how cute this seashell coin purse is. When I was younger I was obsessed with mermaids and anything relating to the sea. If you love the sea just like I do then I’m sure you will enjoy making this. This is a very easy to make purse and it’s perfect for when you have little yarn left. It’s a three dimensional accessory, how cool is that? Absolutely cool!
- 25 to 30 yards of DK weight yarn
- US Size D (3.25 mm) crochet hook
- 7” long zipper (not an invisible zipper)
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Sharp Large-Eye Sewing Needle
- Ruler (for measuring gauge)