DIY Crochet Heart Strawberry Applique
Hey friends. Take a deep look at this rich and lovely Crochet heart strawberry and tell me you won't take a deep breath at its beauty. The pattern is great for beginners and advanced crocheters alike and the finished product will make some really cool appliques and embellishments on outfits, bags and hats to complement the overall appearance. Use the tutorial attached here below for this DIY project and enjoy the entire process as you do!
– Aunt Lydia’s crochet cotton thread size 3, color – scarlet
– Aunt Lydia’s crochet cotton thread size 10, color – myrtle green
– crochet hook D/3 – 3.25 mm
– crochet hook size 8/1.5 mm
– cotton crochet thread size 3, or embroidery floss, color – black or white – for the seeds
– black 11/0 glass seed beads or beads of your choice – optional