How to Make a Boho Sanitizer Sling
Hello friends. Sanitizers have become part and parcel of our daily lives now and since we must take them around, why can't we do this in style. That's why I got hooked to this cute sanitizer sling the moment I saw it on a friend's bag. You know me guys, I got the free crochet pattern and here I am with this complete tutorial to ensure a thoroughly successful DIY time crocheting this sling!
- Approx. 50-75 yards of size 4 ww cotton
- Size F 3.75 mm hook (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Small 10 or 12 mm wooden bead with large central hole
- 3 oz. rectangular bottle of hand sanitizer
- Swivel/Snap Hook 1” or 1.5” (37 mm) in size
- Sew-on snap closure. You will also need a needle and thread.
- scissors, yarn needle, tape measure, stitch marker, any embellishments of choice