DIY The Little Piggy
Hey friends. How are you all doing this beautiful day? I have just attached a great crochet pattern for you all particularly the newbies. This tutorial guides you through a seamless crochet pattern of making this lovely piece and crafting a super companion and toy for your kids all round.
- F – 3.75 mm crochet hook
- Medium Worsted weight (#4) yarn
- 2 – Safety Eyes – size 10 mm
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers (highly recommend this extra piece of yarn works great) X2
- (Optional) Pins to help with ears and arms placements.
- (Optional) Blush or paint for the cheeks. Add a little at a time.