Cute Amigurumi Bat
Hi everyone here today. Learn how to make this Bat Amigurumi for your next Halloween party. It will make the perfect addition for a fun-filled costume party. So use the crochet pattern below as a lead to guide your every step to making this amigurumi piece and ensure that you can DIY.
- 3.25mm hook for main;
- 2.75mm hook for belly/face patch and wings;
- Bernat Velvet (bulky, category 5);
- Bernat Baby Velvet (worsted, category 4);
- Bernat Baby Velvet (worsted, category 4) in Pink Dusk (small amounts);
- 14mm Safety eyes;
- Black crochet thread, size 5;
- Small amount of red yarn or embroidery thread for mouth (optional);
- Tapestry needle.