Make a Little Panda
Hey there. Pandas are not only in the Polar region. You can bring them right to your crochet collection by following the tips and guidance of the attached tutorial below and enjoy a DIY activity that will make any kid happy when they receive this lovely gift. The guide is free, so dive right in and crochet on. Yippee!
- Crochet hook according to your yarn.
- Yarn needle, sewing needle.
- Small amount of white yarn for eyes.
- Toy eyes size 5 mm, sewing thread of black color to sew the eyes.
- Polyester fiberfill.
- A piece of velcro tape if you use a fluffy yarn.