DIY The Lil Teabag
You might be thinking, what do I need a little teabag for. Well, I will definitely tell you a lot of things this simple little piece can be used for. This little teabag is a perfect way to begin your journey into the world of amigurumi, it’s also perfect as a bookmark and also great as a keyholder. You can also use it for plays like tea plays and other interesting activities your kids and grandkids will love. So friends, without wasting anymore time let’s make this super quick and easy crochet craft.
- Hook: CLOVER 1043/E Magenta Amour Crochet Hook, Size E, 3.5mm
- Yarn: Worsted Weight: Approx. 40 yards in beige, white, blue, small amount of grey and pink
- 8 mm Plastic Safety Eyes with Washers (Black) or Embroidered Eyes
- Black embroidery thread or yarn
- Optional: Stitch Markers and Pins