Hey to you all there. Let's go all out to horne our various crocheting skills in the making of these pretty little things. Perfect your amigurumi skills even as you get a better hang of embroidery by working out the dresses and clothing of these companions. The pattern also clearly explains the sewing aspect of this great project so on completion, you not only make your kids super happy, you also become a master of various areas of this our beloved craft as you DIY.
- Crochet hooks (for 33cm/13inches tall doll):
- for the body 4mm/US G,
- for the clothes 2,5mm/US C,
- and for the little flowers 1,5mm
- Tapestry needle
- Something to stabilize the head.
- Safety eyes (I used 10mm)
- Little pieces of white felt for the eyes
- White sewing thread
- Sewing needle
- Embroidery floss
- Paint, craft chalk or make-up.