Colorful Easter Eggs
There is nothing more festive than colorful eggs in the Easter season, so crochet some beautiful eggs to add to your Easter baskets! The colors you choose should complement your home decor as well as your guests’ homes and the holiday festivities. These crochet eggs are perfect for making a quick and easy gift for Easter or Easter Sunday brunch.
- 1,5 mm hook or of the other size, matching for your yarn;
- tapestry needle with a blunt end for sewing of the details;
- thin needle with a wide eye for embroidering (optional);
- colored threads for embroidering (optional);
- stitch marker or thread to point the end of the row;
- scissors, polyester fiberfill.
Write a comment