DIY Nautical Basket
Do you love nautical designs like I do? They remind me so much of the sea, summer and holidays. And we can all agree that the nautical design is very beautiful and classy. That’s why we are making a nautical basket, it’ll be an amazing addition to your interior. Yeah, the dark blue and white combo will go with almost any color in your home.
- Crochet hook, H (5.0mm) and G (4.25mm)
- Yarn needle
- Two 20″ (large basket) or 16″ (small basket) lengths of 3/8″ twisted rope for handles (available at craft stores)
- Optional but recommended: Size 15/32″ (12mm) eyelet kit. Each basket needs 4 eyelets. You don’t have to add these but they will give your basket a beautiful, professional finished look.
- Hammer (if using eyelets)
- Plastic Canvas – look for the large sheets of ultra stiff, and get a couple per basket. If you can’t find the large sheets, that’s ok; just grab a couple extra of the smaller ones.
Write a comment