Make a Fierce or Sleepy Dragon
Friends, look what we have here. They are two dragons, one is fierce and the other is sleepy, haha. You have the full decision of selecting any one you want to make. I for sure will be making the green one, the sleepy dragon. Make these guys for your kids and I’m sure they will have a wonderful companion. You can also decorate your home with these little dragons. So, what are you still waiting for? Off we go!
- 2 rolls of Red Heart Super Saver yarn OR 1 jumbo roll of Red Heart Comfort yarn in any color for the head, body, tail, limbs, outer wings and head parts
- a small amount of yarn in an alternate color for the inner wings and spikes
- a very small amount for the eyeballs
- 4.5mm hook if you crochet loose and see gaps then try a smaller hook
- blunt end yarn needle for sewing
- polyester stuffing
- depending on type of eye you make, a small button, safety eye, felt or scrap piece of yarn for the pupil
- 4 pipe cleaners (preferably a similar color as the outer wing)
I love your dragons! You did such a great job!!
Thank you, Jeanette 😊