Make Chunky Crochet Slippers
Hello friends. And the timer starts now! Here's the free pattern for you to test yourself with this one and a half hour activity that will give you these amazing crochet slippers with the white-tipped design. They’re comfy and beautiful in the home or for the holidays, so open the attached tutorial here to start your timed activity!
1. Size 6 Super Bulky Chenille yarn
2. Red Heart Hygge Fur in color Cotton Tail for the edging
3. An N/P(10mm) hook for the main slipper and a K(6.5mm) hook for the fur trim
4. A big eye tapestry needle to weave in the ends
5. A locking stitch marker or a safety pin
Write a comment