Crochet Drawstring Bag
Hey there. You can also crochet this drawstring bag in your free time to nudge your skills up more than just a step higher. There's a perfectly clear and easy-to-use crochet pattern below for you to open and use to your advantage as you work out the process of making this bag and making some young ladies out there super happy with this fashion accessory. So then, open the attachment and get this done and down the road.
- 2 x King Cole Raffia – in the color Natural – (1456) 100g
- Alternative raffia yarn – Ra Ra Raffia from Wool and The Gang
- Crochet Hook – Size 5.5mm (US 9/I)
- Tape measure
- Darning needle
- Stitch markers
- Thread or cord for the tassel.
- Keyring clip x 1 for the tassel – 1.5 inch / ring – 1 inch
- Keyring clips x 2 for the bag chain – 1 inch
- Gold bag chain – 43 inches
- Pliers (for the keyring clips/bag chains)