Round Drop Crochet Earrings Pattern
Create a stylish and trendy accessory with this easy-to-follow crochet pattern for round drop earrings. Make a fashion statement with these chic round drop crochet earrings by following this simple and versatile pattern. With just a few basic crochet stitches and some colorful yarn, you can crochet your own pair of fashionable round drop earrings using this free pattern. Crocheting your own accessories, such as these round drop earrings, not only allows you to express your personal style and creativity, but it also gives you the satisfaction of wearing something handmade and unique.
- Multicolored Craft Paracord Cord, 5/32” inch (4mm) diameter – approximately 12” (30 cm) for the small earrings, 20” (51 cm) for the medium and 30” (76 cm) for the larger ones.
- 2 beads (10 mm) with 2mm holes
- 2 ear wires (10 mm)
- 2 Jump rings (6mm or 8mm)
- 2 eye pins 2” (5 cm)
- Fabric glue (optional) – in case you are concerned that the ends of the cord will come loose.
- Lighter – to melt the ends of the cord to avoid fraying.